- Yarrawonga - Yarrawonga ACA Masters match postponed
- Benalla - Inaugural Benalla migrant camp doctor remembers.
- Benalla - No Myna Matter - Benalla man rewarded for disposing of more than 300 common myna birds.
- Benalla - Charges laid over Benalla Golf and Bowls Clubs thefts.
- Rochester - Long service awards presented to REDHS staff
- Seymour - Nagambie Primary School cookbook a stunner
- Shepparton - Former Fitzroy legend helps Arcadia CFA
- Heathcote - Lake Eppalock running dry
- CobramSport - Old cricket stars to shine
- Shepparton - Break-in shakes Shepparton mum
Benalla - Dr John Alexander is 101-yrs-old and has many fond memories of working with the Benalla migrant camp residents from its opening in 1949.
Seymour - Here's a fundraising idea that's hard to beat.
Nagambie cricketer Kayla Shepherd has been selected for a prestigious women's cricket game that aims to showcase the sport.
Fruit Growers Victoria Limited has announced its long-serving general manager will leave the organisation at the end of December.
The Goulburn Valley Concert Orchestra returns to Violet Town this Sunday for a special fundraising concert for St Dunstan’s Church.
Family is the greatest and proudest achievement for a Shepparton couple celebrating 60 years of marriage this week.
Brownlow medallist Kevin Murray, who enjoyed a decorated career with Fitzroy Lions, is putting his medals from his playing days on display to help raise funds for Arcadia Country Fire Authority.
The Australian Cricket Association has made the decision to postpone the Masters events scheduled for Yarrawonga this weekend in light of the serious injury to Australian cricketer Phillip Hughes.
Last week Victorian Collections passed a major milestone, with the 50000th historical object record from the state’s heritage collections uploaded to the site.
Echuca-Moama Field and Game Club has a band of dedicated followers for its novelty shoots.
Rochester Elmore District Health Service’s board of management chair Tim Fulton has presented Gayle McConnell and Heather Oliver with long service awards.
Local recovering after workplace injury
Here's a fundraising idea that's hard to beat.
No luck for Finley in Murray Valley cricket.
The falling water level at Lake Eppalock is causing concern, dropping at an alarming rate according to residents.
Moira Shire's best take on former Australian greats for local masters exhibition match.
Deniliquin business Charlie Carp attracts international interest.
A spring Future Orchards walks will be held at Coomboona on Friday November 28 from 9.30am.
Dr John Alexander is 101-yrs-old and has many fond memories of working with the Benalla migrant camp residents from its opening in 1949.
- No Myna Matter - Benalla man rewarded for disposing of more than 300 common myna birds.
- Charges laid over Benalla Golf and Bowls Clubs thefts.
- Benalla annual sheep sale bouyed by good season.
- How-to-vote cards tampered with.
- Yooralla CEO resigns after investigation of sexual abuse of disabled clients by Yooralla workers.
Discover unbelievable local deals from local businesses every week in the Goulburn and Murray Valley area with Leapon.com.au!
Search properties for sale or rent across North Central Victoria and Southern NSW. Visit your local website for local homes....
Search for published and unpublished photos from McPherson Media Group newspapers and magazines. All our photos are available to purchase.
Place an advertisement in any one of McPherson Media Group's local newspapers.