McPherson Media Group aims to be the most trusted source of news and information in regional Australia, and the most effective way for advertisers to reach and engage audiences.
McPherson Media Group is an independent publishing group comprising:
- Print and digital publishing for 14 newspapers across the Goulburn Valley and Southern Riverina.
- Magazine and custom content production, serving business, health and agricultural sectors.
- Event management including the Seymour Alternative Farming Expo and Wild Deer Hunting, Guiding & Fishing Expo.
- Commercial printing capabilities serving local and national publishers.
- Expert media strategy, planning and buying services.
McPherson Media Group is proud of its record of story-telling in the communities it has served for over 140 years. Quality journalism and the publication of local news has always been – and remains – its core purpose.
Coverage of courts, local councils, police news, hospitals, schools, water boards – and the impacts of state and federal government department announcements, activities and policies on the issues that affect those communities: water policy, public transport, agriculture, road and rail infrastructure – are essential ingredients in all McPherson Media Group publications.
In an increasingly challenging media market, McPherson Media Group continues to explore ways to meet the changing needs of our audiences and customers, whether through traditional platforms (like printed newspapers and magazines), or through innovations in digital, mobile and social media.
McPherson Media Group is committed to strengthening its relationship with the communities it serves, and continuing to seek out more effective ways for advertisers to connect with customers.
Got questions? Feel free to get in touch with us.